Tricia Condon ~ November 12, 2017
Landsberg Bennett Private Wealth Management ~ December 3, 2017 Matinee
Farr, Farr, Emerich, Hackett, Carr & Holmes, P.A. ~ December 3, 2017 Matinee
Scott & Kathryn Cottrell ~ December 3, 2017 Evening
Ambitrans ~ March 18, 2018
Become a Charlotte Symphony Orchestra Sponsor!
“Orchestrating a Dynamic Community”
For forty-years the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra has proudly showcased our community’s cultural and economic strength through symphonic excellence and educational programs that inspire youth, adult and business professional alike. Under the baton of Maestro Raffaele Ponti, the Orchestra has flourished and grown to over 70 of the most talented professional musicians from all over Florida and draws audiences from around the world.
The Orchestra is a valuable resource to our community as it enhances its visibility as a cultural center of interest, vitality and importance. As business partners, patrons and donors, you can show your support and help ensure that the Orchestra, as a source of attraction to our dynamic southwest Florida region, endures and flourishes.
You can help orchestrate a dynamic community by making your personal statement of support for your orchestra. Sponsor all six concerts of the season, a single concert, or a single orchestra rehearsal:
SEASON SPONSORSHIP: $35,000.00
CONCERT SPONSORSHIP: $5,000.00
REHEARSAL SPONSORSHIP: $2,500.00
Depending upon the level of sponsorship you select, these are some potential ways we could thank you.
- After-concert backstage visit with Maestro Ponti
- Complimentary concert ticket vouchers for yourself and family, friends, or business associates
- Acknowledgement for the sponsorship in the concert program
- Acknowledgements in concert media releases and promotions
- Special signage as sponsor in the lobby of the Charlotte Performing Arts Center
- Lobby space for your promo materials
- Logo and Featured space on home page of CSO web for two weeks with an active link to your website
- A framed certificate personalized with your name and signed by Maestro Ponti
- “Symphony as a Business Model” team-building program conducted for your group by Maestro Ponti
- Acknowledgement on pre-concert media presentations
For more information or to discuss a customized acknowledgement package, please contact the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra at 951-205-5996